Close

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Student
    i do a lot of prototyping and 3d printing allows me see what i need to change to make the object better. sometimes i print objects off thingiverse for fun though.

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    I use shapeways to prototype small parts for my Day job.

Student
    I use it mostly for art and invention prototyping.

Building robot part.

I mostly use thingaverse and I currently use a version of creo but hope to learn a free open-source cad program soon. I print small household objects but I mainly use 3d printing to make test parts for my robots.

Technician
    My passion is for designing sculptures and other artwork and then printing them with various filaments to get the result i want
    Also all sorts of household gadgets

I use openscad to do most of my drawing. I mostly print with makerware, though I have used meshmixer for a few items that I had trouble printing.

I have made a ton of little brackets, knobs, and such for repairing things around the house. I also enjoy model railroading and have printed a number of items for my layout.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    Prototypes for medical R&D implants to match human anatomy (3d scan + trial and error 3D printing)

Student
    3D printing is the engine behind all of my cross-platform game development efforts. I have finally found two engines that co-operate with each other in an amazing way, and 3D printing makes it all possible.

Student
    I have used 3D printing to make fixtures to test devices. If I had my own I would do it for crafts.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast