Close

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    I do lots of toys and games. Frivolous I know but it makes the useful things I print trivial.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Will be using for DIY audio and toy projects, possibly moving into video gaming accessories.

Technician
    I have printed parts for another printer, parts to fix broken items, and toys for my kid. I have been working on two pieces that are not yet complete. One is a display piece logo for the company I work for and the other is a learning / toy piece that will be a working (hopefully) pneumatic boxer engine.

Student
    Repair/replacement parts and costuming elements.

i created small intricate pendent that I wear.

As of right now mainly for R&D prototyping.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    I've used 3D printing for prototyping in work and in classes. My new RepRap setup, on the other hand, is primarily used for upgrading itself and printing hobby or household items.

Student
    Add rafbe on Facebook
    Autodesk 123D, Blender, Repetier Host, Meshlab, Meshmixer for toys, replacement parts, 3d printer DYI parts.

Household parts, which make life easier so I don't have to go out and buy them

Making small parts for around the home, for broken objects that would otherwise get thrown out or for the prototying of same objects in more permanent material

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast