Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I like : very clean light design with lot of space.
    3D printing item i would like to receive with printer : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:196038

A lot of information can be found in the site.
    As a sample I'd want to receive complex gears like the triple gears.

I like the clean design and effective layout. The low poly tiger would b a great sample!

It a nice uncluttered web site.
    Something with gears.

The site has a "clean" design. It would be interesting to see a sample of this model :
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:219779

I really enjoyed the website. The only thing I have to criticize is the Contact me section where one would write the text - The text gets really large and the lines underneath each row is distracting. A simple dialogue box such as the one I am typing in now (and all of you type into when adding to the thread) would have been sufficient.

I would like to see a torture test for the sample

Kind regards,
    Justin

the active blog is the best part of your website. congrats on your 3d hubs rating by the way. I'd like to see how well your machine handles assemblies, so I'd like to see a bearing assembly.

Technician
    wow i love the simplicity of the site, and great scrolling pages. if i were to purchase, seeing how high quality the prints are, i just might, i'd like a print of a 'Championship Riven' character model from the game League of Legends. then i'll be convinced to purchase this.

I like the modern design of the website. A sample of a torture test as mentioned is a +1 for me.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Zortrax.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?
    I like everything except for the fact they use a Low Polygon model to showcase that fantastic machine, I think that is a real shame, I had alot of hopes for that company.

It's not about showcasing the low poly model as a reference to how well the machine can print, we all know that the thing is capable of much more, but it's because it looks 'arty' and because it's low poly you can do all the nice graphical website additions like a blown up version of the mesh, which is hard to do with a high poly model granted, it looks like mush unless you zoom right in.. but they could at least have some phenomenal model that's been printed on this awesome machine on the front page, not a 300 polygon big cat.

/rant over

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast