Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I really enjoy how smooth the homepage is and how everything you need is basically on that page or accessible from that page. Though I'd love to see more print results / case studies / user prints.
    I'd ask for a really complex 100[mm] tall figurine with overhanging parts and really thin connections, because I would love to see what the maximum of the printer is. But more importantly I'd love to see exactly what they did to 3D print it, from start to end to know how user-friendly and maintenance-wise it is.

Student
    Follow MsBreKArt On Twitter Add MsBreKArt on Thingiverse
    Really clean and easy to navigate website. I would like a sample of that big cat on the front page! I work with kids so the more 'real' an object looks the more engaged they are in trying to replicate that.

Site loads fast and shows good info. If they were to send out a sample it would need to be a detailed complex part that really shows off what they can do.

The website has one of the best layouts I've seen in a while and I would like a gyro cube as sample as my current printer can't handle them.

Technologist
    Add bshadown on Thingiverse
    yes, the website is clear an concise, but for most intermediate and advance users having a hands on video, or a torture test video would be greath, specially when printing abs and meabe the use of exotics filaments

I would like to see your mascot, the tiger. This and of course a torture test.

Kind regards,
    Natascha

I really like 3D view. Zortrax multicolor keychain is what I would like to see as a sample print.

Nice & clean designs - keep it up!
    My few suggestions for improvement:
    - align Intl & PL website - right now there are 2 different designs
    - there is a very inspiring http://zortrax.pl/printroom/ section ...but only on PL site
    - user forum - for me it's hard to find it under support section on intl site (you usually go there when you want to talk with company represnetatives).
    For a potential buyer who would like to read what problems other people have and what do they have to show off it might be not too intuitive.
    Again - I like it more on PL site (same goes for fb/twitter/yt links)
    - blog/news section - let folks know what you are working on, post some cool tutorials (e.g. how to pring multi-colored models etc), write about your challenges
    (and of course each post should be linked via fb/tweeter as well)
    Check out this site: http://unity3d.com/ - I think they are doing it right

A sample I'd like to touch is something with:
    - moving parts
    - complex, precise art/design
    - multi colors/materials
    A good demonstration of such would be a miniature model of an engine (e.g. something like: http://www.modelstationarysteamengin...n%20Engine.jpg) with some steampunk ornaments
    (you could post the parts with instruction - for the user to assemble it themself. Even more fun!)
    Other idea: why don't you make a competition for the best 3d model to showcase your printer's possibilities?

Student
    I really appreciate the complete documentation and manuals. I recevied a manual specially edited for me by the support team beacuse i had a problem. Really guys? Personal manuals by request from users? You will never see a service like that from other company. I think you need to send samples of objects with some functions like gears or clocks, something little but that can describe in some way one of the infinite possibilities of the m200. Maybe the best is a mechanical part, a design part, a daily-life part and maybe some toys for kids (the color of the new ultrat is really perfect for attract kids).

Student
    Add adlaczego on Facebook
    Hi!

My impressions after visiting Zortrax website:

1. I like simplicity and clarity of Zortrax website. It respects the customers time giving the most important informations about the product.
    2. The FAQ and forum are useful. I would like to read more about the 3D printing technology. Try to think about posting some trivias and educational movies about 3D printing technology.
    3. Printroom is a very good idea and it should be strongly devleoped in my opinion - I believe that a bank of prepared 3D models is gonna be a killer! Having a 3D printer and being able to download already prepared models and just print them would be awesome! My suggestion is to put more useful items like organizers (you have some), handlers, holders etc. But small toys are cool as well.

What sample would I like to receive from Zostrax? I would like to see what I can not to see A microscopic world! Of course it can be seen under the microscope, but only in 2D. Seeing very small organisms scaled with all the details must very educational and inspiring! Try to print single-celled algae, embryo of a fish or tadigrade!

Links:

http://kompresja.pl/wp-content/plugi...Q84eeDGqxz.jpg
    http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg...6965f08586475a
    http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg...e24d6b9daa254e

Greetings, Marcin
    Last edited by adlaczego; 09-04-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast