Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Student
    Clean site that is easy read but the sub menu is unnoticeable at first. Seeing as precision and print quality is the printer selling point, I would include something like the maker fair robot.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:331035

Student
    I really like the layout of the site. Very simple and clean. I like the printer as well, the results from it look beautiful for a FFF printer. I'd most like to see a larger scale, piece together print sample. Something 4-8x the size of the build volume.

I like the clean pages and would like to have a sample that shows off all types of printing overhangs, walls, letters per-assembled ect. doesnt need to be very big but should show all the types of prints.

The website is nice and clean, but I would prefer a "summary sheet" or something where I can see all about the printer on a single page. I don't like clicking around and scrolling like crazy to read text that is all spread out.

I would love to see a sample print that demonstrates your improved support structure.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    I like the guided tour with the simplicity in mind, making 3d printing available to consumers with all levels of knowledge.
    I would go for a candle holder as a sample, because I need one :-)

Technologist
    The website is very tidy, easy on the eyes. I've actually already received a sample from Zortrax, and was very impressed by the quality. I'd like a printed sample with some overhangs.

site is great ... for samples maybe quadcopter frame would be great

Its very asthetically pleasing and easily to use. I would love a gyro cube and torture test

A small sample that show the detail of the prints!

I got a samle printed on Zortrax, and printing quality is amazing. Only problem with Zortrax is, that you can not use filament from other suppliers (You can use it, but will not print well, because you can not manually set temerature). This was main reason why I didn't buy it. And if they would change that, I would probably buy it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910