Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Technician
    i'd like to see a comparison chart for all the existing printers, and then a section where customers could check off additional features they'd like, this gives you feedback. as for the printers, great selection, but no wifi, and sdcard, plug-n-print

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I am looking for printers with connectivity. It is especially important on printers with such large build volume. Look like high quality products, hope to see one in person sometime.

Technologist American 3D Printing's Avatar
    Add American 3D Printing on Facebook Add American 3D Printing on Google+ Add American 3D Printing on Thingiverse
    If you had some kind of a comparison chart it would be easier to answer the question about features. The web site is kind of difficult to navigate. But the features on the printers seem fairly standard for Rep Rap printers. One of the things it was difficult to learn is what electronics, firmware and drivers are used for each printer.

The metal frames and machined parts are very important to having a durable machine that doesn't require frequent maintenance. Like mentioned above, it would go a long way if you added more pictures of the items in your store. Not just the printers but the replacement parts and extruders as well.

Its a pity the NEO doesn't have a heated bed, or it would be a wonderful printer. Being able to print ABS is just too important to me to consider getting a PLA only machine. Good price though!

The build area is nice but I do t see anything for helping remove the print. If it's enclosed I feel like either the bed should come out and thus maybe beds could be swapped or something should be there to help you.

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    First of all, the website is a little overwhelming. Too much text on the front page. The printers themselves seem to be a little expensive and for me personally I would not buy one because they are too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by German RepRap
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

Layer thickness (microns): 0.1mm menas 100 microns, should be at least 25 to be a good quality printer (I mean the printed result, not the machine itself).
    On-board camera i'd be cool to record the 3D prints (with it's own light) and get a timelapse video (FullHD ~30fps) and a hig-resolution picture every hour (at least 8Mpx).

The heated bed is the best feature. I'd like to see a printer that can use a metallic filament.

i haven't seen a single printer with dual extruder capability.

however, the large build volumes are attractive.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    I really think your most important feature is your price, it is extremely reasonable for what you are offering. Definitely can't get any better than that!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast