Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    heated bed and wifi connectivity would be nice

A heated build chamber would be great.

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    I agree with pretty much everyone here; a heated build chamber would be amazing! That and wifi connectivity, which could be achieved through partnering with a company like Astroprint maybe? I'd be totally willing to buy a printer from your site if it came with Astroprint built in AND it waived the subscription fee for it! Also, sweet build areas you have there!

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    dual extruders, and wifi connectivity

Hello everyone,
    Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.
    I feel that your printer is like everyone else's. To make it stand out, auto bed leveling could make the your printers on a whole other level.
    -Razer0901

Student
    I think a good print starts with a level bed, so auto bed leveling is the most important feature.

Student
    I think the biggest thing the site is lacking is example prints or videos of the larger machines.

Adding a 3d scaner would be cool.

More options for upgrades one for (wifi connectivity) and a brief description of the printer types on the 3d printer home page.

Technician
    wireless printer box is very useful. I would like to see it available for all printers that have USB connectivity.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast