Close

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Some wall and furniture decoration to freshen up an old room. Doodle around the sockets and light switches stuff like that

I would use a 3Doodler to add decorations to existing products or to add details to printed figurines/models.

Technician
    Add Zulfe on Thingiverse
    Which 3Doodler project will you make first?

I would really like to make molds, then use the 3D Doodler to fill said molds with semiliquid plastic. I'd also make some pencil boxes, because there are too many pens and pencils scattered about my room.

Anything Architectural

Hi all,
    I would use the 3D Doodler to add things to the objects I have 3D Printed, like eyes, making a keychain of an object and such.
    It is really handy as well when an object fails, I would add material to fill up holes for example.

Kind regards,

Natascha

I's first create a cool stand for my phone. I use my phone as an alarm clock, but my dresser is next to my bed and is too high for me to see the phone easily. The stand can hold the phone tilting downwards for me to see the screen easily!

I'd also use it for touchups to other 3D prints or to fuse PLA parts together (if that works)

I would make the horse or other art projects with animals. I would also make a skull and designs for tattoo foot pedals.

I would use mine to do plastic repair type work on printed models. Even though I have a 3d pen and haven't actually used it yet. I know, I'm so bad. lol I have say, what I'm really looking for on these is more temperature control, to expand out in materials that can be used, or just to fine tune the temp to the ones I am using. I fined it hard to believe one temp fits all. Anyway, cool site. I like the fact you send plenty of practice material with your product. I will bookmark your site to keep up on the progress of your 3d pen. Have a nice day.

I would use the 3doodler just for touch-ups on my pre printed 3D models. Lets says if I mess something up(and I always do) I would re-do it with the 3doodler!

The first I would like to do with 3d doodle would be a 3d version of my company's logo to be put into the reception. That would be a great "wow" of every customer coming in

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast