Close

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    I don't think I saw a phone case project design on the site. That would be what I would try to create. In essence it would help with protecting the back of the phone, while also being able to create a custom design of choice for the back of the phone case.

I think it would be a great way to make jewelry. Something my daughter and I could do together.

car models!! I love them!!

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    I hate to say, but a 3doodler would probably be used mostly to touch up my 3d prints.

I would hand it over to my sister-in-law, who is a very talented artist, and ask her to make me an art piece - it would be interesting for me to see her translate her sketching skill into 3 dimensions.

Jeff

Technician
    I would choose a project which would help my son (3 year old) learn. Maybe something simple for him to develop eye-hand coordination (under supervision of course), but also some things for me or my wife to make and use as teaching tools like the alphabet, numbers, etc. We would probably also contribute anything we create to help others teach their children.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    I would create molds for RTV and silicone to construct aftermarket parts for earphones and headphones. Earpieces, Y-pieces, Strain reliefs for high stress areas, etc.

I would probably start with my name which I would put on my bedroom door.

Student
    My girls would love some My Little Pony cutie marks.

minecraft sword because my daughter is a minecraft nut.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast