Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    More materials (flex, clear/natural, etc.)

More colors, a nicer webpage to make it look more professional, and definable some more variety, and category

Technician
    bigger menu font text, back ground color to black or white, gray is dull, pictures of filaments should have uniform background color, not different shades of gray from different lightings/walls,

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    More variety of colors and types of filament. The 0.99 cent shipping is great.

I like the name JustFilaments but the site is 3Dprintingsupplies and no mention of JustFilaments

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    Website looks cheaply made. Also the selection is not very good. I would rather just get my filament all at one place, so Justfilaments would not be one of the contenders for my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by JustFilaments
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What would you change about JustFilaments to make it better?

Tons of new colors and the $0.99 Shipping outside US too (or bit expensive but a cheaper one too).

Gotta fix the website.

you guys could use a more polished website, along with more color and size options.

Technician
    Add Zulfe on Thingiverse
    What would you change about JustFilaments to make it better?

I really like how you have a 1.75mm and 3mm section. If I was ever looking for some new stuff to play with, that's the first place I'd go to get a broad overview of what I can print. You should probably do just the opposite by adding sections for the individual filament types. I'd also recommend that you add some new colors and filament types; the more the merrier.

Being "Just Filaments" they are limiting their profit potential but they could get away with adding more products. They need to display a group of 6 or so images that would navigate the user to that section (PLA, ABS, Wood, etc) They also need to have a lighter background and a logo. Right now it looks like a fly by night shop.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast