Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Engineer-in-Training
    Wax, if such a thing even exists for extrusion printers.

Student
    Mostly dear old PLA and ABS, but I'd like a better overall support for conductive materials.

ABS is the one i have used most. i don't know of any other material that i can use in my current situation unless metal would be an option

I didn't know about this product. Will definitely look into it once I get my machine! Like said above maybe the bronze fill or the carbon fiber.

I use both PLA and ABS. My main interest in the future are biopolymer based filaments, which would be water soluble and could be pretty sticky I think.

Place , I would like to see ninjiflex

I haven't gotten a printer, yet, but that build deck looks useful, from what I've read.

Student
    I'm not sure if there is anything that isn't covered that is available. So if some filaments I have suggested elsewhere come about... edible (think 3d print mints), or wax filament, conductive

PET, PLA.
    Ceramics

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    ABS almost exclusively.

But, really, nothing can top hairspray and glass in terms of affordability, availability, stick and release. I mean I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm not willing to throw down a Jackson to find out.

Of course if I were proven wrong I'd be very public about how wrong I was.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast