Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Technician
    i use abs and pla mostly from makerbot,, i'd like to see some carbonfiber materials tested, since growing nanotubes have been made extremely easy, they will become very popular

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    The build surface already works with everything that I print with including ABS, PLA, PET+, and t-glase (PETT).

Looks like it already works with flexible filaments too which I have just started experimenting with...

Had to google the brick filament. I will now be buying some!

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    The main filament type I use is PLA, it's cheap, no smell, and easy to obtain. As for other materials to be tested, I would maybe test wood-like filaments. This is a filament that I have seen and heard little about, but would definitely like to use in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by BuildTak
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our product page and read the first bullet point in key features. What filament materials do you use most and what materials would you want us to test on BuildTak that is not on this list?

I'd use it with PLA or ABS, but I'd like to print with resine, it'd be cool.

Definitely use ABS the most, but I'd like to see some metallic filaments.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    Uhh, I'm not sure if you guys want a pat on the back, but that is an impressive list! Brick? Really? That's really cool.

I typically use PLA, but brick sounds fun!

First time I heard of buildtak, I'm gonna' try some. I'm PLA, carbon fiber and Flexy for the most part. Interested in hearing about polycarbonate or the new XT line colorfabb.

I print with ABS most of the time. I would like to print with bronzeFill.

I have not used this but wonder how it would work with heated build plates. I definitely would like to try this to see if it prevents curling and temperature shock.

The metal filament that makergeeks is going to release soon!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast