Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    I'm excited to try PET, but unless you get a US distributor I'm not paying over seas shipping.

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    I would honestly like to see a Carbon Fiber or Holographic style of filament. I have yet to see it done but it would be a quick sell out if any company started doing Carbon fiber.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    first time visiting the site, and was very impressed by the selection of different types of filament vs standard PLA and ABS. Particularly curious about Porolay Layfelt and HIPS. Unsure where the next step would be.

Technician
    I had not seen the variety of filaments you have at FormFutura until now. I am impressed. I think my favorite was the Sandstone LAYBRICK. I think some magnetic and / or conductive filaments would be awesome.

Glow in the dark. Carbon fiber would be nice.

Fave is Easywood, would like to see more natural materials like bamboo

I would love to see a more biodegredable filament. I like your EasyWood filament very much!

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: What is your favorite Formfutura filament? What new 3d printing filament would you like us to develop?

A1: Favorite filament is your 'FlexFil' Flex TPC product. Its just the right material for a lot of the gaskets I've created.

A2: Conductive filament. It's a market that doesn't have a lot of options and could use some development.

I like orange so I'm going to buy some of your Dutch Orange PLA. I like several of your specialty filaments and I'm adding your site to my favorites. I thought of this the other day... I haven't applied for a patent so it's yours to make millions with. Here it is... those silly toys that you drop into water and they expand to 600% of their original size. Not sure what the material is or if it is a thermoplastic material but that would be fun. Enjoy your early retirement with my golden idea!

Student
    I have not used any yet, EasyFil™ ABS - Gold sounds very interesting if it actually looks like real gold and shines like real gold. Would be great for custom car and motorcycles emblems and parts

Something that looks like real chrome plating would be great to find for making things like model car wheels, emblems and parts for real vehcicles.

Brass would be great also, though bronze may be close?

I would really like to see GOOD Glow in the Dark filament that is the correct color in real light Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, etc... and glows the same correct color in the dark. White that glows green must be cheap and easy as near everything that glows in the dark is like that so kinda Ho Hum.
    There are things like car paint aditives, powder coats, etc... that are the correct color and glow same color so I'm sure it can be done.
    Think Black Light poster paints, although of course the UV light is what gives the paint the glow, but there are real glow in the dark stuff like the paints that just absorb lgiht in day and glow in colors at night.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast