Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I love your water soluble filament! I'd love to see a flexible, strong and light weight filament, like carbon fiber. Is that even possible?

My favourite filament is the Red FlexyFil. Most of all I'd like to see a thermochromatic ABS filament.

I haven't used your filament yet, but the aquasolve looks interesting for use as a support material. As said above shorter test lengths of filament would be awesome for trials!

LAYWOO-D3 is of course the fav.

Conductive filaments, or some crazy color changing filament based on temperature. So you can have tons of colors out of the same roll, with repeatability based on extruded temp, or time to cool or something along those lines.

The Aquasolve looks very interesting, with so many potential uses. If this concept could be applied to a biodegradable and nontoxic water soluble molecule like sugar that would be great.

The wood one is interesting, as well as the Thermochrome.

Student
    variegated
    glitter
    edible (mint)
    wax

Student
    Follow Grish On Twitter
    More stuff like the Fun Pack. Maybe custom picked fun pack content "max 10 types" etc. Great way to get started imo.

I'm very interested in the 1.75mm EasyWood™ Coconut - Dark Brown

Also Carbon fiber filament would be nice to see

EasyWood is the one I would like to try, and ceramic filaments is what I would like you to develop.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast