Close

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    What's the most practical application for 3D printing in your life?

Printing people and prosthetic's parts.

I'm really just a hobbyist and while my hobbies are usually not 3d printing I can use it to make my new hobby cheaper.

however I will say that customized gifts for friends and family is kind of the most practical thing since it is cheaper and unique.

creating products to raise money

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    If we need anything around the house 1st step is to see if we can design or find a 3D printed version.... If not, we don't need it!

I visit your site daily thinking about buying a workbench.... a lot....

Good work on the Press too! When people ask me what printer to buy your always on the short list due to your consistent great values.

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    My most practical application that I have made so far has actually been a kitty litter scoop. Last years winter was really bad and I was unable to get out to the store to purchase one, so I just printed one out. This definitely aided in keeping the house free from unwanted odors!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Solidoodle
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What's the most practical application for 3D printing in your life?

DIY Projects, is the most practical use of 3D printing, but also to make creative gifts (if you have a good imagination).

Printing Custom enclosures and brackets.

components for my custom diy projects that would be nearly impossible to make otherwise.

My application is mostly prototype. Making enclosures for circuit boards. Personally, I would like to experiment with making instruments.

I am printing circuit board mounts and mechanisms with my printer.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast