Close

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Foamed Thermoplastic Filament

ceramics!!

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    Mostly I'd just like to be able to buy the amount of filament I need for a job and not have to pay expensive overseas shipping fes because the only place I know that does that is fabberdashery.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    more gitd, phosphorus filaments, especially if it's blendable for ABS

I'd have to agree with all the other people asking for a conductive filament - that could make for some interesting projects.

Jeff

Technician
    I have to agree with conductive filament, magnetic filament, and the above foamed filament (although I wonder if that might have to be a function of the hotend / nozzle).

Student
    I would love to see a metallic finish filament. Simmilar to what teh castin industry call "cold cast". Basically a clear resin with metal powder in it.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    I agree with a lot of the previous posts. More varieties on color would be nice (i.e matte, eggshell, glossy for existing colors). Not many multi-color spools are offered, which would be nice when frequently changing colors. Conductive filaments or more rubbery filaments could also be fun to experiment with.

I think a real good carbon fiber is still needed.

Color changing filament depending on the temperature. That would be nice.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast