Close

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    As I said in another thread before. Gold filaments do not look gold at all. They all look brown to me.

I would like to see more high quality eco friendly filament. I have seen some people make filament from recycled bottles ,but I would like to see it become more mainstream. As for new material I agree with some of the other post that a carbon fiber and metallic filaments would be great.

I would like to have a material that after being printed, can be baked in a microwave oven to become hard as ceramic.

I think it would be interesting to see materials that offer strong but light weight properties light fiber glass or carbon fiber, maybe kevlar? A conductive material to be able to print circuits within a print would be awesome and could possibly save space from adding wires and such after the fact. What about glass too, would it be possible to print glass?

Materials in any color are one of the biggest things people ask for and can't get. The monochrome output is lacking for a lot of people. Types of materials are a big limitation but I'm going off of what I see in the home based enthusiast community which I believe this contest reaches mostly.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    metallic colour filaments. I know colorfabb have a bronze one.
    But so far all the silver filament I've seen is just light gray.

A titanium oxiide filament would be pretty amazing.

I would like to see more conductive and metallic colored finishes. Also, I would like to see some more types of fillers and tools for finishing.

I believe that we need more explanations of the uses of different types of filaments, and how we can utilize each type to the fullest.

The introduction of conductive filament. edible filament. I want to print a coffee cup i can eat after i drink it. Flavored would be nice to.

I would like to see more of a variety of plastic used for different printers. Sometimes ABS and PLA doesn't always get the job done

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast