Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    In Santa Clara, I would go see Hod Lipson and Skylar Tibbits because they do cutting edge work, and Natacha Alpert and Brad Rothenberg for their experience with 3d printing wearables.

Student
    The speaker that I would be most interested in hearing is
    Jeff Kowalski Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer,
    Autodesk since it is the design phase of the printing process that I am workking to build my skills in at the present time.

Christina Chun - Workshop 3: Reshaping Manufacturing: Understanding the 3D Printing Process at the Santa Clara conference. Learning how to build good designs with current printing materials sounds really interesting!

Student
    Aerospace applications. Which is my field.

Well I've always been fascinated with drones and the DIY possibilities that 3D printing provides are so exciting! So I vote for Chris Anderson from 3drobotics.

Looks good, I'd like to attend the: Workshop 2: How to Run Your Business on 3D Printing. I'll consider going to Santa Clara in 2015.

I attended the conference as a networking guest. I would've liked to see the cost of the sessions to be more affordable. For someone like myself who is just entering the 3d printing arena I felt that the free keynotes were interesting (I attended the JT one ) they were not oriented towards entry level guests. While I understand this event was aimed towards people who were already in the business, maybe making a couple of free or less expensive sessions aimed at people who are new to 3d printing would help to fill the seats. With that said the exposition hall was pretty cool to wander around in. The Lulzbot TAZ is at the top of my wish list!

I have not had the chance to hear Terry Wholers, that would be my priority. He is definitely one of the most visionary veterans in the area.

Not that I could even dream of attending the event - Shanghai? Oy! - but I think that I'd be most interested in Tyler Benster's presentation as he seems most similar to my interests.

Student
    Follow Grish On Twitter
    London conference - Ralf Carlström - Im curious about metal prints.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast