Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Most interested in the Berlin convention. Would be great to hear something from the people from Layerwise regarding printing metals.

Student
    Follow MsBreKArt On Twitter Add MsBreKArt on Thingiverse
    I was invited to attend the 3D Print conference in NYC. Unfortunately I could not go. I would go to the Santa Clara conference if I could to see Jeff Kowalski - I have been using AutoDesk quite a bit!

Jeff Kowalski

I would love to ask him a couple of questions about the connectivity of AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and 3d printing and what is coming. Right now I have to take my 3d models and convert them into a solid or group of solids though a long process, and then export to another program, and from that program to my slicer to make them ready to print.

Quote Originally Posted by muckychris View Post
    I've been to the NYC Conference and did not enjoy it.
    We're sorry to hear that! We'd love to have your feedback on how we can improve for future events. Please feel free to send us an email atevents@mecklermedia.com, and please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the meantime. Thanks!

I would love to see Skylar Tibbits discuss self assembly. This technology fascinates me.

I would love to see one day dedicated to Open Source Fathers ! Mr Bowyer, Hoeken, Mr Horne ...
    And all that in Europe, please.

3D Printing session by Artec 3D

I would like to participate in DIY Drones, but I'm poor as hell.

Technician
    oh definatly japan and china, japan because they are on the bleeeeding edge of tech, especially robotics, probably more than MIT and the USA, china because they are so many researchers, their have a numeral advantages to their researches

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast