Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Technician
    yea, great marketing to get some exposure to this site, is it based in teh USA? maybe that's why, i'm already stuck digging through the site, great community

The site is nice. the subcategories are useful to sift through.
    The ancient art category is nice. Some pieces are too incomplete to be usable per se (in my opinion). It would be interesting to see if some artists are interested to fill the gaps and rework the scans to do their interpretation of what's missing or if you can get more.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    interesting.
    I think the prices are very high for some of the models.

The models are nice even though the historical ones are a little scratchy but the art was gorgeous. The sorting was weird though and I wasn't sure how able a lot of those models were for being 3d printed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Threeding.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our site, Threeding.com, and let us know what you think of the 3D printing models we offer as well as the models of historical artifacts available.
    Some are great, I love minions: http://www.threeding.com/product.php?id=1251

Fantastic idea, everyone is a maker. The artifacts/historical stuff is neat but it's outside of my interest area.

it is simply amazing that all this scan data is water-tight and 3d print ready. and the amount of it is also awesome!

Cool site! I think the prices are great. Not so interested in the architecture stuff.

I love the historical pieces! I was not aware of this part of your site. I can see a lot of war replicas.

The Mayan models are my favorite. your site is very cool.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast