Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Student
    The artifacts are pretty cool and would look great in some faux metal or wood filaments.

In games and toys maybe add custom games pieces category for board games. Nascar monopoly pieces... a fun take on clue characters/weapons...

The site looks very well stocked with something for everyone. My favorite is the Rotobot; this is a very smart project that shows again that intersection between food and 3D Printing is one of the most fun and interesting areas within the already cool 3DP realm.
    As for the historical artifacts the Icon of Saint Stylianos looks beautiful, also well made and has a very nice story and background in the Description.

Student
    A very interesting site, I like the high quality of the models available. the artifacts section is a unique take on 3DP, bravo!

historical artifacts are really good, but I am not so sure about the printer models

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    I think you offer very little that isn't already available on thingiverse, pinshape, youmagine, or 20 other sharing sites out there.

half models if not full 3d models of sailboats would be neat to make personalized trophies to be given at regattas

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    First time I've seen this site but overall great selection and love most of the historical models since my mother does homeschooling with one of her sons this could be of help to her.

There are so many models that was almost overwhelming. Also with the models for historical artifacts, there were so many of them that i didn't get a chance to find the ones that i truly liked.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Very interesting. Was not aware of this site myself. Really liking the ideas behind everything!

Technician
    I love the historical stuff -- I think it would be an excellent resource for schools. History class would never be boring again.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast