Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Student
    It seems to be that your prices are a little more than some of the other sources that I have been using. Of course without trying the product it is not always smart to just look at price and not consider possible differences in quality.

Engineer-in-Training
    Good selection of non-standard filaments. Prices aren't outrageously high but do seem to be a bit more than some other sources.

Student
    You have an interesting variety of materials, but I would consider trying to lower the prices or making bundles of filaments.

I like the site design, it is easy to navigate and seems to be good pricing!

The selection seems comparable to that I've seen from other suppliers. But, the store is a good plus.

You have a good selection, covering the basics and much more. Prices look competitive for the quality. You explain very well the features and benefits as well.

Excellent selection and price; our first order of filament ever was around $500 US from MatterHackers

The prices are a bit high, but the website design is nice.

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    To tell the truth, when I run out of red, blue, or grey ABS I'm probably going to commit to a roll of PET from you guys, and you guys are the only place that sells it, near as I can tell.

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    The glow in the dark filament was the best thing that had my attention. And the fact that they offer printing services on the website. Prices for just about everything seem a bit high compared to others that sell filament.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast