Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I concur with sasabs - i would love to be able to print PCBs.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    Organic, disposable filaments

Student

Exclamation New Materials

I look forward to using 3D printing for circuit designs (i.e. insulating, conductive, etc)

Student
    I would like to see wood filaments that could more emulate the grain and variation in real wood IE:A filament that had different almost random tonal values graduating along the filament. Like 50mm of dark followed by 200mm of medium then 300mm of light followed by 75mm of medium. perhaps the filament could have particles of different species to accomplish this. I know it is possible to emulate color by manipulating the temp but this if hit and miss due to the time it takes to heat and cool a thermal mass ( a slow gradual change not looking very convincing) and sometimes causing the heat it to go beyond good printing parameters.

Technologist
    Conductive filaments would definitely be one, what's available now can hardly be considered "conductive." Though, I can see the difficulty in providing a truly conductive filament.

I would love to see an UHMW material how about Kevlar?
    How about a poly styrene that after being printed it could be heated and expand into a lager foam shape?
    Jeffery

I would like metallic and glossy materials.....also conductive materials so that these can be used on pcbs

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910