Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would give it to my University , because it's a shame the biggest technical university in my country dosen't have one already

If the build volume had been practical, I'd have said an NGO to support local projects in 3rd world countries. Shipping costs take away a big % of donations.

Considering build volume it is probably more adapted for demonstration and school teaching.

I would give one to the head of Philips so that he starts loving 3D printing and starts manufacturing quality home and semi-pro 3D-printers for a good price.

I would give one to my kids school so that everyone could learn around them. Right now my Daughter (Who is 13 is learning to model) is the person who helped me with building my MakerFarms i3V

I would first go to any town that doesn't have 3d printing going on. Then find someone who is willing and dedicated enough to sit and learn how to use it. I would want to find someone that can start 3d printing movement in their town. I will say I have a lot of people around me that I would like to give one to, but I'm afraid it will get shelved. It will either be due to laziness or because they will get frustrated with the machine and push it away. You need someone who is creative, first off. Someone willing to push through the problems and achieve their goals.

Ok all answered the same but that my opinion too: a school. Children of tomorrow will benefit from learning to use an object that for sure will be more and more popular in the future.

To my old elementary school, because when I was there, they opened an technics class, to be the first in the Netherlands, and if they don't have a 3d printer yet, I think they should.

I would help them with it and maybe teach some kids about it.
    I would love to help them learn about it.

Everybody says schools, which is a logical thing because it is really important that our future generations learn about innovation.

Kind regards,
    Natascha

If he were alive I'd give one to Salvador Dali because he would likely create things we haven't seen made on a 3D printer yet. Some of the stuff already out there is blowing people's minds so his brain could probably take it the next step out there.

I would give it to my friend's nine year old daughter because she's very smart and interested in 3DP.

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I have the same answer as everyone else... a school. I would target the middle school age. I remember when I was a kid we had a "tech" class where we go to do things like design and race CO2 race-cars. I think middle school age would be a great place to let students model their own designs and use them in a competition of some-sort.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast