Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by energywave View Post
    Can you please list what prizes are only available to people in the US please?
    why not give them the option to pick a US address before forfeiting

I agree to rules. question 1 . I think the the most useful thing I have seen online is using 3D to repair bones after they had previously not healed correctly. question 2, I would like to see our 3D machines use items to make things out of plastic that would be ordinarily be recycled or thrown away.We have too much trash in this world and we need to find ways to cut down on waste.I would like to be able to make baskets or other items with the 3D that I can use in my home.

Student
    I agree to the rules.

I think the most interesting thing is for people to have the potential to waste less. An example is if you have a plastic part break on your vacuum. Now-a-days it is cheap enough to just buy a new one since a replacement part from the manufacturer is so expensive it is worth it to buy a new vacuum. If you can print that part for a dollar, you keep the vacuum out of the landfill, avoid the impact of getting a new part to you from the manufacturer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12