Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by captainserial View Post
    However, my wife just saw the credit card statement and realized I bought a second printer, and is about to murder me. Would any of you fine gentlemen like to purchase this excellent printer? I would be willing to sell it at my cost, and include my improvised spindle holders for no additional fee. Free shipping, I kept the original box, incredibly lightly used, with all of the issues mentioned in the original post resolved.

I just don't want to sleep in the car tonight.
    Tell her you will buy her a printer too!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Tell her you will buy her a printer too!
    LOL. She HATES these things. The noise drives her insane, they're expensive and they distract me from other things.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by captainserial View Post
    I bought Simplify3D. The very first print with it looked way better, with none of the missing sections, and with a little bit of filament diameter tweaking it looked as good as something coming off of my more extensively tuned Printrbot Simple. I will probably use it for the Printrbot as well, see how it compares to the latest stable slic3r.

Looks like I'm going to have to shim up the unused extruder on single color prints, as it drags through anything larger than the width between the nozzles.

However, my wife just saw the credit card statement and realized I bought a second printer, and is about to murder me. Would any of you fine gentlemen like to purchase this excellent printer? I would be willing to sell it at my cost, and include my improvised spindle holders for no additional fee. Free shipping, I kept the original box, incredibly lightly used, with all of the issues mentioned in the original post resolved.

I just don't want to sleep in the car tonight.
    Thanks for reminding me, I bought my second printer yesterday, better intercept the mail when the bill comes...

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Thanks for reminding me, I bought my second printer yesterday, better intercept the mail when the bill comes...
    Your hanging out with the wrong women. You should tell her she can have the Delta printer as soon as you have it tuned and working right.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Your hanging out with the wrong women. You should tell her she can have the Delta printer as soon as you have it tuned and working right.
    Nah, she knows what they cost, I had to opt for a box of parts of a prusa i3 from Slovakia that I can disguise as "repair parts"

I didn't get too bad a deal, I ended up scrounging them down even harder and ended up getting a prusa i3, upgrade ramps /LCD and frame/rods/power supply for $400,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12