Close

Engineer

Any Idea If Timeline will be met With Peachy?

I know, as I am a backer of several Kickstarter projects, that some of the most successful projects miss deadlines since they were not prepared for the overwhelming demand they go. Just wondering if Peachy Printer thinks they will be able to meet self proposed deadlines, or if they think delays could occur. Not complaining if there are minor delays, just preparing myself!

Engineer-in-Training
    No word as of yet. Far as I know, they are on track. I will continue to assume that until I have some reason to assume otherwise.

I dont think production will be the problems if we blow deadline (as they already planned 5000 units and only 500 per month). Software is a risk.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I know, as I am a backer of several Kickstarter projects, that some of the most successful projects miss deadlines since they were not prepared for the overwhelming demand they go. Just wondering if Peachy Printer thinks they will be able to meet self proposed deadlines, or if they think delays could occur. Not complaining if there are minor delays, just preparing myself!
    Are you one of the Beta testers expecting a December ship date? Or one of the regular backers expecting a ship date of July 2014 or later? I think it's far too early to speculate on when the final Peachys will be shipped. At the moment, I see no reason why we wouldn't make the July ship dates. December is rapidly approaching, and I should be doing circuit layout instead of commenting on forums. ;-)