Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by amirjabri View Post
    I actually haven't yet, It would be really cool to link up with more interested people and sort of form a club to motivate this type of research. There is so much ground to cover, but alot of amazing polymer research has been published in scientific journals which is amazing resource of information! I'm saving all the useful articles I find, and writing down the results of all the experiments I'm doing in case I find a good system.
    I'd be interested in joining in the experimentation process. We have a Makerspace here full of guys interested in developing this tech. We are RiverCityLabs (.org) in Peoria IL. Where are you guys in the research tree and what can we do to help? For reference, our makerspace is more commonly populated with physicians, chemical engineers, mechanical engineers, computer scientists, artists, and a few students. So we literally can hit any side you guys may want us to work on!

Oh, I'm the President and co-founder of this non-profit makerspace (which is the only reason I'd ever speak on their behalf).
    Last edited by Dr LeClair; 06-28-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr LeClair View Post
    I'd be interested in joining in the experimentation process. We have a Makerspace here full of guys interested in developing this tech. We are RiverCityLabs (.org) in Peoria IL. Where are you guys in the research tree and what can we do to help? For reference, our makerspace is more commonly populated with physicians, chemical engineers, mechanical engineers, computer scientists, artists, and a few students. So we literally can hit any side you guys may want us to work on!

Oh, I'm the President and co-founder of this non-profit makerspace (which is the only reason I'd ever speak on their behalf).
    That's perfect for the interdisciplinarity needed for this type of development. I'm a polymer process chemist by training, and spent most of the last 15 years in a lab making new polymers and catalysts and testing them. I know its a lot of work but if its distributed and openly shared among a community we can really do a lot to advance the state of the art!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123