I am about to purchase a DLP 3D printer and I wanted to start researching how to go about smoothing out the layer print lines. I am going to get the Titan 1 from Kudo3D and I know the print lines will be minimal to none but I am a perfectionist and I know I am going to want a way to do it easily and uniformly. By uniformly I mean I don't want to sand down areas. I like the idea of Magic Box where it uses acetone vapor to smooth out prints. That might be a bit extreme for what I need but it's a great idea. Has anyone tried acetone on light cured resins? Does it smooth them out? Are their types of base coat spray paint that levels and kills layer print lines? Or is there another way to do it? Here is a close up link to an object printed with the printer I am going to get. The lines are what I want to get rid of.

You can see near the eye lines. I don't know how visible they actually are in terms of bumping the surface or if they are just visible but smooth.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kudo3d...741881/sizes/l

Kenzie

I did do a search for this topic but didn't get any results. If there is a thread with this topic already sorry about that.