Close

Lil 3D Printing - www.lil3dprinting.com

First off, thank you for the opportunity to be part of these boards. As you stated, there is not a great deal of money kicking around to advertise once you get a hold of a printer (especially since I went all in and got a commercial grade one).

My entry into the world of 3D printing likely started the same as most @ Shapeways, but then quickly moved into a desktop (Afinia H) 3D Printer. Having decent luck selling parts I made on this printer, but not being happy with the quality of parts, I subjected my family to investing in a commercial grade colour sandstone printer (Projet / Zcorp).

The sandstone printer was picked based on cost of entry, colour and the ability to infuse the printed parts (as they are semi porous). Currently working on expanding the potential applications of my printed parts through vacuum infusion of various sealants and hardeners. As it stands, hexavalent chrome will be the death of me (nothing lives in this stuff).

On a lighter note, stop by and Like our facebook page ( www.facebook.com/lil3dprinting ) to see all the neat stuff we are working on. Also be sure to enter the current contest to win on of our products. Moving forward I'll be having one of these every month to help promote the page.So join and share often.

Lil 3D Printing
    Mark Sherman
    www.lil3dprinting.com (under construction)

Engineer
    I liked you guys on Facebook. I'll also check back at your site every now and then. Just like watching what other people can do, as I am a newb in this crazy 3D Printer world