I have a maker select using cura w/ painters tape on the heated build and recently the builds have stuck to the point where it pulls up the tape w/ the print and I have to scrape it off the print. I usually use a .2mm first layer but also tried to thin it out to .08 to see what would happen and it didn't make a difference and the actual print quality suffered. I have my bed level w/ about a .1mm gap (Thickness of paper) and I used a dial indicator to try to get it as level as I can. I don't really have any print quality issues to speak of but I'd really rather not have to scrape the tape off my part and also replace it on the bed each time. I also tried to reduce the bed temp from 50C to 20C and it still stuck. On a smaller (1.5" square item) it isn't as bad but still pulls tape. On a larger item I'm almost afraid I'm going to break it using my scraper to pry it up even as I go slowly, pry a bit to dislodge and then move the scraper further along. Again this is something that has recently started but i also don't print very often so I cannot pinpoint any one change that could have caused this. If you guys have any input on a problem that I'm sure many would love to have I'd love to hear/try it.

Thanks much guys

Dave