I am looking for a 3d printer for school work and my own personal use afterwards. I have put together for my class a 3d printer already that used an arduino board and printed couple of test items to show we got it work right. We also printed off items for class work with the Stratasys Dimension 1200. So for the printer I would like to have the Stratasys did was print off dis-solvable support material along side the filament that the part is made out of to help keep it from messing up badly with the easy of removing it. I am looking around the 300 dollar area for the printer. Can I get everything I want for that or do I have to compromise with something that will with out the dis-solvable filament

This is a side note but just looking for the 3d printer my brother showed me not sure if they are still in business. With that I would like figure it out just for looking to see what they have developed in the last couple of years. I don't have much memory of the printer but it looked like a maker-bot style but with aluminum case along with I think it was addable acrylic panels. They were also developing a way to recycle printed filament back into the machine itself. If you could point me in the company's direction that would help me.