Close

Threaded View

ProDesk3D - No software or Drivers, Help!

Hello all!

So basically, I've come into owning a ProDesk3D printer, and unfortunately the company who designed the printer has been bought out. I've already tried emailing the company and they are telling me that they do not have an archived copy of the software (they named ProModel). The previous owner has wiped the software long before ever giving the printer up to me. I've already asked reddit and have spent a little bit over an hour scouring google for an archived copy of this software and I legitimately can not find anything. Does anyone on this forum by chance know where i can find an archived copy of this software or have any sort of solutions? I would really rather not have this printer become a paperweight.

Thanks!

EDIT: Throwing this out there as an update for you guys who have replied. Thanks a ton for the help so far. I'll disassemble the printer when I get off work and see if I can get a pic for you guys. I'd rather not spend another $200 on duet for this thing, but if that's what it needs, I'd be willing to do it as a last resort
    Last edited by centerbrick; 11-14-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: stuff