I have seen you have come up with several new accessories.

On your website you have listed two extruders. No surprises here, as these are well documented. Is the list of extruders complete?

Then you have the Inspector and the WatchMaker Work Light. I think I got the idea behind this but some more practical demonstration would be very welcome. For instance in the docs of the Inspector it is mentioned that you can live tweak your prints... It would be very nice if you could describe this in more detail and perhaps show a demonstration in video. The same can be said for the Quiet Storm.

And then you have the Tram devices. The Old School Metrology is self explaining but in the docs of the DigiTram Calibration Tool an automatic full-bed measurement is listed. What does this mean exactly? As above a better explanation would be very helpful for deciding. By the way is it possible to use its own measurement clock? Is a mount included in the standard package?

And last but not least there is the 3D scanner in the docs but nowhere seen elsewhere. Is this attachment already available?

And of course a few new comments of the upcoming accessories would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
garbage