Hi all, I've been learning 3d printing for about the past 6 months or so, getting the monoprice Maker select mini as my starter kit, then once I got more familiar, got the Creality Cr-10 printer and tinkered a little bit with it. While I love my Cartesian printers, I am definitely interested in the Delta printers as they can print faster and with same or better accuracy. I've been looking around the web a little bit for the past few days, and my budget is around $400 USD max (though preferably around $300). I've come across lots like the FLSUN kossel delta, the Folgertech 2020 kossel delta, but more recently, as alot of youtubers seem to talk a little bit about is the AnyCubic Kossel delta (which supposedly can also be made higher easily).

However, I am pretty sure that I might have missed some other great options out there, and I do want to get my feet wet into building a kit (I've been building computers for awhile now, and I realize that that is not the same as building a computer) and don't mind trying out to learn how to build more complicated stuff like a delta printer, as I am preparing in the future to build the RepRap Helios (when it gets released) so I thought this is a good time to start. I really look forward to hearing back from you all on what you would recommend as a good (or excellent very good whichever you prefer ) Delta printer (DIY or built) within my price range. Thank you very much!

P.S. I do plan on using Octoprint, so I believe (though I think most do) it needs to have USB input?