Close

i want to lease a 3d printer

Dear fellow forum members,

I want to start a 3d printing service bureau in my town in Africa. I want to hire or lease a 3d printer as the desktop printer I ordered takes 8 - 10 weeks to ship and I consider the time too long. If you have a 3d printer you can hire out from high-end printers to desktop,then send a private message to me. Lets discuss.

Engineer
    What kind of printer are you talking? SLA, SLS, FDM? What will you be printing with it? I do know that several companies do lease printers to businesses. Just not sure if they do in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    What kind of printer are you talking? SLA, SLS, FDM? What will you be printing with it? I do know that several companies do lease printers to businesses. Just not sure if they do in Africa.
    Hi Larry,thanks for the reply.

I am planning to lease high end SLS and SLA printers eventually but I do not mind starting with FDM printers. AS you said, there are no companies that offer 3D printers and 3d printing services in Africa and therefore I cannot lease from them. However, I can lease from third party owners. i am an engineer and entrepreneur. I see there is a huge potential for this 3d printing technology in Africa and I want to lead its success here in Africa. If we can work together, kindly send a private message to me. The west is way ahead in this technology and most companies are ignoring Africa without knowing the huge opportunities here.

kelechithefuture, Stratasys I know leases printers out. I don't know if they lease to Africa or not though. You may want to contact them.

A company in South Africa by the name of 3D Printing Systems leases INSPIRE 3D Printers, which are industrial grade 3d printers starting at NZ$320/month. You may want to check them out. I haven't heard of the INSPIRE printers though, so you may also want to do a little research into them.