Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol yeah but can you get it off again ?

That's the real beauty of printbite, not only does stuff stick to it - but it comes off without any hassle as well.
    And as I've had prints richochet around the room in the past - getting it to stick is not as important as being able to get it off afterwards.

Getting struts cut to size - not a problem I've got a bandsaw, but in reality I'd just pop round to jsk and get them to do it :-)

At the moment if I'm going to build from scratch I'll probably have a go at the inverted delta first.
    That looks like fun :-)

Helmets looking good. Although at thye moment looks like a standard bmx helmet. Guess the last 3 bits make the difference.
    And the painting.

Spotted need for another mod.
    The carriage wire bundle really needs to be held either up or out a lot more on larger prints.
    The second set of helmet quarters are the other way round, and i can see the cable catching it at later points in the print.

The cable really needs to go almost straight up with a flexible rod to hold it away from any prints.
    At the same time you've only got a few cm if it's at the edge of the plate and near a strut or belt.
    Hmm, I'll have a think :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-13-2017 at 05:48 AM.