Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long have you been in the RepRap Scene for?

I've been building RepRaps (or at least trying to), for about 18 months now. I've learned so much in the past year, and I'm so glad I decided to go this route for my 3D printer. How long has everyone else here been RepRapping for?

Well i know about reprap for a few years now, But i build mine in august, So not that long ago.

A few years ago with the prusa mendel/prusa i2, well i found them to prototypie at the start, I didnt realy felt like placing that in my room.

About a year since I built by first Reprap, a Printrbot+. Built ca 8 since then. Startet talking about it on the internet about 13 weeks ago.

Student
    I built my first printer (Prusa i2) about 2 months ago. I couldn't imagine buying a pre-built machine, building it was half the fun!

Unsure how long... Maybe we're on our second anniversary (me and the reprap that is!)

Student
    Around 15 month, my first printer was a Nophead Mendel90 first edition. Now with 3 printer and 4 is on its way

I built my first Mendel in 2010. Got away from them for a while (we were into Cupcakes for a couple of years) and jumped back in with the Prusa i3 last year and build a couple of them. There is a night and day difference in print quality with the new models and Joe Prusa has been very helpful to my son and myself with build instructions.

I'm hoping there is something new from JPru (hehehe) soon! (Prusa4 git was made a few months/weeks back, still empty).

In the mean time I'm going to build my own JunkRAP...
    Going to find as much rubbish as I can... I know it's been done many times, but I'd like to see how much pure crap I can make it out of.
    To cheat I will use a RAMPS/Pololu setup and I have and some extruder parts.

Round 3 years. Builded Prusa i2, i3 Mendel90, Some of own designs, Couple of Max i3 20 Idea Labs, Summing all The best time there was 10 printers in office builded at all over 100

Student
    I built my prusa i2 about a year ago, but only recently i have begun using it. (i've been fairly stressed out because of my education the last 6-8 months)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast