Hello,

I just built my first 3d printer I got from Max Micron. It is the
MAX MICRON - R8 ALUMINIUM FRAME DUAL HEAD 3D PRINTER with self leveler upgrade and bed size upgrade to 250x250x260.

I am a novice at this stuff but thought I would get some good instructions/diagrams with the printer and well I didnt.

The problems i am having are:
  1. When I click on the Auto Home the extruder dos not go to the corner of the bed. Instead the bed goes all the way in one direction and the extruder the opposite way where its actually not above the bed any longer. Do I have to specify/Adjust the "HOME" variables somewhere?
  2. Sometimes when I print a job the extruder "Z" tries to print form like 12" up? If I first tell it to go "Home" and then send the print job it usually doesn't do this?
  3. Self leveling---I have no idea where to get started with the self leveling aspect of it. The part is installed to the side of the extruder but I dont know how to configure it? I am very disappointed in the instructions I received with it. It took me nearly 24 hours to build this this printer from ground up.
  4. I keep reading about flashing the firmware to "Marlin"? What benefit is this for me?

Thanks in advance.

John