Hello. I have been toying with 3dprinting for a little while and up to this point I have only used autodesk 123d design to draw stuff and repetier to slice and print. I am used to searching for .stl files to print for the things I don't want to draw. BUT, I am no programmer and am subject to watching a bunch of youtube tutorials and searching forums for information to hack together a working marlin firmware for my custom built stuff instead of just knowing my way around. So I was hoping to get some input on what to expect in going from free repetier to simplify 3d? is it easaier to use or will I load it up and find it strange or alien and be stuck relearning from the start? I am certain simplify 3d is better and has more features but as a little bit above a novice level will these extra features confuse me and I wont use them anyways? Or will just using simplify3d just give me an instant hike in print quality? I would love some input from people who have experience with both. And I like printing from PC. It is cool watching the pc screen trace out what the printer is making.