Close

Banned

Most Impressive 3D Print You Have Ever Seen?

What is the coolest, most impressive 3D print you have ever seen? Every day it seems like we see posts at this forum of some pretty incredible 3d prints. It almost seems like each week there is something more incredible than the week prior. If you had to pick one thing you have seen (In real life or online) in the last year that was 3D printed, what would it be and why. Post a picture and any further information and links related to the object.

Maggie

Engineer
    Maggie, this is a pretty general question, but I would say it would be the 3D printed metal hand gun that SolidWorks printed out with SLS. By the way Solidworks is now owned by Stratasys, the owners of the Makerbot brand. Just the fact that a machine printed this out is incredible to me. Here is the picture of the gun, as well as the original thread that someone posted here: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ighlight=metal

Student
    Larry,

I think you mean Solid Concepts not SoldWorks Now if Stratasys did purchase Dassault Systems that would be something