There's a problem with the X motor. On jog mode it doesn't go in one solid direction, it goes back and forth even when holding the button down.

I've been using the QIDI Dual Extruder Desktop 3D Printer for several months with SD card prints as well as my colleague using it with some other software successfully. Now and recently hooked it up to my computer. Before doing so I tested it and was able to print a small object successfully. Yet when I attempted to use the makerbot desktop software after replicator G was not printing with the left extruder and had no option to (as well as not being able to get it to send the job to the device), it still had the problem with not being able to print on the left extruder. Then finally I just decided to let it print and see if the software would even print successfully. After a bit there was a big failure (right after the raft) and the problem with the X motor started. If anyone has any idea on what to do, help is appreciated. I tried to navigate their website but wasn't able to find any assistance. I haven't upgraded any firmware or taken anything apart. Everything seems to work, yet the X motor is bipolar. Any other threads relating to this would also help.

Thank you very much.

-M