Close

Ender 3 pro and im lost why its doing this.

So my brother gave me this printer. He used in back in November to print like 6 lithographs plus he printed other things prior. With no issues he said.So I get it ( first time user) I watch bunch of vids ect ect. Get the bed leveled out per first filament friday vid on youtube. think that was his name. Anywho. I struggle to get the print to stick to the bed,this has been an issue since I got it so i used a glue stick. I was told I shouldnt need glue being a glass textured bed. Idk if thats true. So I made 2 prints came out good. But till had probs sticking to the bed. So I replaced the nozzle heater and got new .04 tips and more bowden tube. Made another print seemed ok, still struggled to stick to the bed. Went to make another and when that one was done the print was super weak, it was like crushing popcorn in my hand with little force. So i buy new PLA 1.75mm Hatchbox brand idk remember the other brands name that came with the machine. But I thought mabe it collect moisture since it was in a basement when used.Now I have a completely new back of probs. When I put in the new pla i went ahead and leveled the bed again. Started the print and went well. So I wnet to get a drink came back like 2 mins later or so and the nozzle had been dragging the print....So I relevel so as close still same sting dragging. Now I have it so it dont drag but the pla is ?gapping? See pics. Idk whats going on im about to pull out my hair lol. Any help I would appreciate. Also seems when I turn my wheel on my feeder it dont come out that good. And some other info. He put aluminum tape on the heated bed he said it was warped, I said maybe ill buy a new heated bed he said no that all beds are warped. Also the front left corner seemed to always left another reason for the glue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brkcaddy; 03-28-2022 at 12:16 PM. Reason: info

Heres some more pics of how its printing now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

147 views no ideas?