Close

Question Tips for the first 3d-printer

So Im a newbie and thinking about buying my first 3d-printer.
    I did some research and now I am swinging between these 4 printers:

Anycubic Vyper
    Mingda Rock 3 Pro
    Geeetech A30 Pro
    Artillery Sidewinder X2

My goal is to design and print mostly abstract designs,algebraic/mathematical Surfaces,geometric sculptures, ...My priorities are reliability and printing quality. My budget is limited and I dont want to spent more than 700€. If it wasnt that the Mingda Rock 3 Pro raised from 350€ to 500€, i would have bought one. But now Im not sure and thought it would be a good idea to ask some people with experience, which printer they would recommend me.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Mekka; 03-04-2022 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Format?

Hi there, I would recommend you to go with FlashForge brand for 3d printers as they are budget friendly too, you can read detailed review of best 3d printers under 1000. Other than that, if you want me to choose 1 from the above 4 you mentioned, I will go with Anycubic brand which would cost around 570$.

Have you bought the new 3d printer? If yes, then which one? I also want to buy a 3d printer but I don't have enough information on this. That is why I am searching for it online. I was searching for the types of essays in college online and while searching for them online, I am glad I have found your post.
    Last edited by RickHood; 03-28-2022 at 03:25 AM.