Hi All

I am a noob so bare with me.

I have been happy so far with the QIDI TECH 1 until i started printing with the filament supplied with the printer. My first print came off OK with some minor irregularities which i thought, as i am new and still getting the hang of it I put it down to user error, the second print i did with the filament supplied the job finished 33% the way through and with the nozzle stopped what looked mid print. nozzle was still to set temp as was the bed.

After i reset to zero position no filament came out so i tried to remove/change filament as per printer instructions which i found to be quite tough. Upon finally removing the filament i noticed the filament had jammed as it was a lot thicker and would not even go in to the feeder.

I then decided to change the filament to ABS to help clear the blockage and to do some prints that required it. I am now on my 5th print on ABS 3 where perfect but the last 2 failed stopping at 40% and the 65% through jobs as before with temperatures still set.

I have now unloaded the ABS and noticed teeth marks from the gears on the filament. I reloaded it back in to the print head as instructed and as it fed it through i could hear what sounds like a gear or motor slipping.

I have tried a print but the filament is being extruded inconsistently which coincides with the clicking noise, i have tried a number of prints and ones that where perfect previously and all are now being extruded incorrectly in time with the clicking.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

As I said i am a bit wet behind the ears with this so any help is much appreciated.