Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

3DPrintBoard.com Looking for Moderators

If anyone is interested in being a volunteer moderator here, we are looking to add more members to our moderator staff in order to help combat consistent spam. If you are interested, please email me at eddie@3dprint.com. We are looking for those of you who check into this set over 4-5 times a week, and are active members.

Thanks
    Eddie

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    We are looking for those of you who check into this set over 4-5 times a week, and are active members.
    lol 4-5 times a WEEK ?
    That's a slow day for me.

Well as i complain the most I ought to volunteer, but there is only one way to permanently remove spammers. You have to remove the self registration option.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    I make people email me. I turn on registration (admin activated), register them in another browser, turn off registration, then activate their account. Then I email them back, telling them to change their temp password. Not too cumbersome for up to five a day.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I just added 2 new moderators (curious aardvark and printbus). Welcome aboard guys. I'm looking to add another 2 new mods as well if anyone else is still interested.

Thanks
    Eddie

Yeah welcome aboard the SS Moderator!