hi, i'm gonna introduce myself first. I'm an IT tecnician from italy.
I bought a couple of days a CTC bizer II from ebay, set that up checked and tightned all the screws that needed to and started printing.
The first print went well, very well actually. At the second print it stopped @80% the lcd started blinking and everything stopped. Printed via SD.
Shut the sistem down removed usb and Sd turned back on. I hear a buzz and lcd is blinking showing nothing.
So i carefully turned the machine upside down to inspect led code on mobo, the PSU has green light on, only 24v red led lights up right now. At first all the 3 volt leds were on and overheating led was on when the problem had already occurred.
I emailed the reseller, i emailed CTC support and i tried 3 hubs, i started printing on saturday afteroon and on sunday morning printer was dead!
I would like to fix this asap(currently not at work so have time to spend on working with the new toy)but as usual reseller answer very slowly.
Any1 has a clue about this?the only thing i did not inspect is the inside of the psu, again green light is on, but since it's brand new it would brake warranty i guess.
BR and appreciation to any1 who can help