Greetings all,

I have a 10" Pegasus that doesn't seem to want to feed filament properly. When extruding the drive pulley skips making a godawful clickclickclickclick noise and the filament does not feed smoothly it pulses out of the hot end I have been running tests at different temperatures (Esun ABS 1.75mm Filament) from 235C all the way up to 255C. I triple checked that the drive pulley was clean and installed correctly on the motor output shaft and the grub screw was seated both correctly and screwed in tightly. However. when the extrude is started it seems to be fine for a half second or so then the clicking noise starts again. It seems to be grinding the filament something awful as well, as there is a huge build up if powdered ABS on the extruder carriage. I have tried many many different variations of spring tension on the guide bearing to no avail. I even went so far as to simply hold the bearing to the drive pulley with my fingers to see what level of pressure worked best but I can't seem to find "the sweet spot" it either feeds with the clicks and the powder build up or it doesn't feed at all... On a lighter note that extruder is a cinch to disassemble to clean the drive pulley.

Thanks