Hey folks,

I've had my Creator Pro about 1-1/2 years now. I'm using ReplicatorG on my Mac, and while the software doesn't seem to be giving me issues, there's one thing that's driving me crazy.

During prints, only the front facing area of the print gets kind of sloppy. It doesn't matter which way it's rotated before rendering.

Slicing Profile (Replicator 2 slicing defaults)
Right extruder
Support material (rarely use it)
(Checked) Use default start/end gcode
(checked) Use Print-O-Matic (stepper extruders only)

Object Infill (%) (Pick a number, doesn't matter regarding this.)
Layer Height (mm) 0.1
Number of shells: 1
Feedrate (mm/s) 20.5
Travel Feedrate 28
Print temperature 230

I edit the gcode's bed temperature.

Filament diameter (mm) 1.75
Nozzle Diameter (mm) 0.4

Raft or no raft, support or no support -- the issue is the same. I typically have my platform at 40 for PLA. I've printed dozens and dozens of parts without it lifting (blue painters tape). The bed is as level as I can get it. There doesn't seem to be any warpage and the size of the object doesn't seem to affect the sloppiness. The rest of the object is perfect and smooth. It also doesn't seem to matter what the height of the object is, it's always in the middle. I also get this with PET, PLA and if I use ABS occasionally, the same results are there.

Attached is an image of a lens adjuster for a FLIR E4 thermal imager.

Any ideas of what might be causing the issue? Belts are secure, very little slack (if any) and it all seems to be moving fine without binding.

Thanks,

Phil

(for whatever reason (probably low post count), I can't attach an image or embed it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxszyi066h..._0842.JPG?dl=0