I'm getting ready to upgrade my Makerfarm i3v 12" to dual extrusion. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend $55 for another Hex hot end, or 2*$80 for two E3d v6 hotends. I've Googled and read a bunch of information comparing both hot ends but I'd like to hear from people here. Particularly people who have experience with both of these hot ends. What benefits should I see if I replace my hex with an e3d?

I currently have an issue with tiny blobs of filament wherever the printer needs to make a sharp turn. It is very noticeable on solid surfaces where the printer must perform many "180 degree turns" over and over again to lay down parallel lines. At the end of the lines where the printer turns around I end up with some slight blobs. Another symptom of this problem is that 90-degree corners are slightly bulged/rounded instead of being perfectly square. I suspect all of this could be related to nozzle pressure build up. I've read that the e3d has a smaller heat zone, thus, less pressure build up in the nozzle. So I'm wondering if switching hot ends could solve these problems.

ALso, feel free to provide any other info you think could help my decision. Thanks for reading